Supercar Owners Club Membership Details
- FREE Membership
- Premium Full Membership
- Not For Profit
- Benefits of Full Membership
- What comes in the Limited Edition Membership Pack
- Feedback from members on their packs
- Paying for Membership
- Looking back at 2019 – Event Summary
- Please Note
- Frequently asked Questions
Before we start, if after reading the below, you have questions or queries, there is an FAQ section at the bottom of this page. Please read this before contacting admin, thank you.
We have 3 membership options for 2020 and these are as follows:
- Totally FREE Membership
- Full Membership – Limited to just 200 Places – Places running out, be quick!
VIP Membership – Limited to just 20 placesSOLD OUT
Totally FREE Membership
Be part of the fastest-growing supercar owners club in the south. FREE forever, unless you want to upgrade to the Full Membership (see below).
If your car qualifies, FREE membership will get you the following club benefits:
- Facebook Messenger Chat Thread – mix and chat with other like-minded supercar owners like you. The vast majority are based in the south of the UK.
- Have your car displayed on our Members Portfolio page on our website
- Get your car featured on our social media to give your followings a boost!
- Have an exclusive website page dedicated to your car with one of our ‘Featured Cars‘ pages on our website with a full write-up and multiple photos
- Access to our summer BBQ – Show your car and mix with fellow members
- Book a Drone session for your car.
- Closed Facebook Group to discuss car-related topics and refer back to later.
- Access to purchase Supercar Club merchandise from our website
Premium Full Membership
Membership Fee: £120 until end of December 2020
Upgrade your FREE membership to this inner circle membership. Access to our whole calendar of events (already 30 events and climbing!) including the famous bespoke club events that include: private collection viewings, F1 simulators, secret cinema, exclusive convoys, European tours, factory tours and much more besides.
Convoy with us and have your car displayed on our Club Stand at a dozen shows throughout the year!
This donation equates to just £10 per month which we are determined to be excellent value for money. This will cover the costs of our existing ongoing expenses and gives us the opportunity to expand and acquire more club benefiting assets, services, and infrastructure.
Not for Profit
Unlike most other clubs, ours is a not-for-profit. What does that mean to you?
This means that every penny of your membership fee, goes back into the club, allowing us to make more improvements, add more benefits and tech.
All the organising of events, website design and upkeep is carried out by volunteers who are not paid.
We continue to look to club members to play their part, where possible, to assist the club in any way they can. Bring to the club any and every benefit they have at their disposal for the good and benefit of all.
Benefits of Full Membership
For the annual donation of £120, each member will get the following benefits:
- Membership Pack (see below for details)
- Around 30 annual car and lifestyle events to come along to (we had more than 20 in 2019)
- A network of like-minded friends of all ages
- Display your car alongside fellow members on one of our Club Stands at a number of events throughout the year
- Supercar Club Parking at Premium Third-Party Events
- Add your business to the Members Business Directory
- Exclusive Discounts to a variety of Brands and Main Dealers
- New ‘2020 Full Member’ break out group-chat
- ‘2020 Full Member’ window sticker
- Limited to just 200 members, this will be the most exclusive supercar owners club in the UK
- After 200 members are reached, new applications will be put on a waiting list
- Book a Drone session for FREE
- Priority ‘Featured Car’ option for your car on our website
- End of season celebration/BBQ that will be free for full members. The event will include an entrance ticket, live band, food, drink
- Dedicated club Wealth Manager via St James Place available to assist you with your financial planning. Exclusive 10% discount on their services
- We have a number of sponsors for 2020 – each offers discounts or savings. One supplier will even repay your membership fee for 2020 if you use their services
- Website Access-all-Areas pass to the ‘Website Paddock’ where you can access pre-event pages, member profiles (inc social media), Loyalty Points League Table, Member Business Directory and more to follow
- Access to Goodwood’s Members-Only clubhouse ‘The Kennels’ (via our Goodwood Members)
- Other discounts still under negotiations
Plans and wish list for next year is:
- Security Marshals at Events ensuring your car doesn’t get touched
- Volunteer Club Support Vehicle
- Event flags, gazebos, ropes, poles, and other club paraphernalia
- Public Liability Insurance
- Various website upgrades, for example: membership area
- Marketing Software Upgrades
- CRM System Upgrades
- UK & European Tour(s)
- Track Days – in planning
- Charity Fundraising Days & Events – in planning
- Charity Partner
- Main Dealer Relationships/Discounts – in direct discussion
- Business Networking Events
- More lifestyle-focused events
- Private box at Goodwood Racecourse (member donated)
- Dedicated club iPhone app – under way
- Mega Christmas Event
If anyone has any questions regarding any of the above upgrades for next year, or you can offer your assistance or contacts, please let us know via a private message.
What comes in the Limited Edition Membership Pack?
Your membership pack will consist of the following:
Black Stainless Steel Membership Card
This premium matte black membership card is cut from thick stainless steel, embossed to the front, membership number and your individual QR code laser engraved to the rear. The card is presented to you in its very own embossed matte black presentation box with our new silver logo on top. More akin with jewelry, you may choose to keep it safe at home!
Black ‘Full Member’ Polo Shirt
In a size to suit you, this classy black polo has our new logo stitched to the front left breast in white, plus an unmistakable ‘Full Member’ stitched declaration above.
Black ‘Full Member’ Cap
This classy black ‘sandwich’ cap with contrasting ‘club red’ will set you apart from the rest at any car meet. A level up on the 2019 cap!
Black ‘Full Member’ Lanyard
Only available to Full members, this luxury 20mm black lanyard has a silky smooth texture and is printed with Four Marks Supercar Club in contrasting white to really stand out.
2020 Membership Lanyard Event Card
To complement your club lanyard, this large plastic ‘Full Member 2020’ card is the one you’ll want to bring out to each meet or event. Printed both sides, this beautifully created matte card with gloss overlay you’ll want to wear to every event!
Mobile Phone, SmartWatch & Desktop Wallpapers
Available via a digital download, a carefully created high-resolution recreation of the lanyard membership card is available in an aspect ratio perfect for the modern mobile phone and smartwatch. Different colour accent variants are available inc grey, black or red with carbon fibre. A constant reminder of your qualification into our exclusive club! Desktop wallpapers also available.
2020 Car Window Sticker
Make sure everyone knows you have qualified for our exclusive membership by displaying your 2020 Membership sticker proudly in the window of your car. Featuring our new logo and branding.
Welcome card from the club
Matte laminated card welcome’s you to our exclusive club.
Four Marks Supercar Club ‘Full Member’ PRESENTATION Box
All the above items arrive in a matte black card presentation box, laser embossed with our new logo in silver on the top, hinged lid and magnetic fastener complete the membership pack.
Feedback from members on the packs
My membership pack has taken pride of place under my Christmas treeNeal H – Lamborghini Huracan Performante
Four Marks Supercar Club setting the bar high again with this incredible 2020 membership welcome pack. Proving to be the south’s best supercar club by quite some margin. An excellent year aheadAdrian D – Porsche 911 Turbo
Love the membership pack! Stylish, elegant and beautifully presented. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one like before, apart from Rolex. You’ve taken it up another level. Perfect for a modern supercar owner to be proud of 👍 👏 🏆Jenny B – Ferrari F430 Spider
The welcome pack was fantastic, much better than [a well known alternative supercar owners club]’s flimsy pack. Much better premium product than theirs.Adam R – Aston Martin Vanquish
Fantastic membership pack 😍 Excited and looking forward to events in 2020 🎉James Q – Porsche 911 GT3
I belong to 4 other clubs but have never received anything like this before, fantasticPaul S – Aston Martin Vanquish Volante
Membership Pack Gallery
Need more gear?
Spare polo shirts, caps, lanyards etc available in the club shop exclusively for Full Members only.
OK, I’m in! What’s next?
If you have already registered for membership, you can immediately proceed to make payment (second button below). If you haven’t registered for membership, first apply for FREE membership to confirm it qualifies:
If you are accepted into the FREE level membership or you’re already in that tier, simply use the button below to purchase membership now, before they run out (only 200 available)!
You may wish to drop us a DM (ideally via our Facebook page) so that we can confirm receipt of your membership fee.
Please familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions before upgrading.
Looking back at 2019 – Event Summary
Not all of you were in the club for the whole of 2019, therefore we have put an event summary below, mainly with a hyperlink to events pages, below to fill you in or jog your memory of last year;s events.
- Octane Car Collection
- Evening Meal – Elstead
- Denbies Wine Vineyard / South Lodge Hotel & Spa Lunch
- Departure Lounge Breakfast Meet
- Wilton House Wake Up
- Posh breakfast at The Kennels, Goodwood
- Stonor Supercar Event
- Evening Meal – Farnham
- Joe Macari, London – Hospitality and watching of the Monaco Grand Prix
- Goodwood Breakfast Club – Supercar Sunday
- Steeleford Supercar Event
- Uber GT & Gemclean Breakfast
- Beaulieu Supercar Weekend
- Zach’s Garage – Mega Convoy
- Brands Hatch – Festival Italia
- Hampton Ct Palace’s ‘Concours of Elegance’
- Summer BBQ at The Departure Lounge
- Cars & Coffee London
- Brooklands Autumn Motorsport Day
- Halloween Karting
- Vineyard Tour + Wine & Food Tasting
- Caffeine & Machine
- Aston Martin DBX Launch
- Joint Perf Club Outing
- Teddy Bear Run
- Christmas Dinner Celebration
- and more…
Membership packs are now in stock and ready for immediate handover.
There will be a limited run of polos in a variety of sizes. It could be that one size sells out early and then it may be necessary to go on a pre-order waiting list for the next round.
There is no discount if membership is renewed partially through the year. So to get maximum benefit, early renewal is recommended.
Frequently asked Questions
This section will be updated with any new questions that get asked.
No, the minimum donation is £120 regardless of what time you join so early subscription is the best value.
If you are one of the few early bird members that joined with a car that no longer qualifies, first of all, don’t panic. We’ve always said ‘once you’re in, you can renew each year’.
However, PLEASE NOTE: if you do NOT renew your membership before the end of the year, you will only be allowed to rejoin the club with a qualifying car.
Yes, there will. An independent adjudicator from the VIP group will be voted in to review the accounts for 2019 and will have sight of the 2020 accounts periodically throughout the year.
The owners’ clubs typically have around 1500 upwards in members all paying. They are often a business and people get paid to organise your events, therefore a significant amount of the membership fees gets spent on wages.
Because they have more members, they can generate significantly more funds than our much more exclusive club. But we want at least the same facilities (or better) than them. The scale of economies means we have to charge this in order to generate the same amount of necessary funds.
The good news is none of our donation money is spent on paying the club organiser or any of the other volunteers so every penny gets invested into your club which everyone benefits from
Having had a long conversation recently with a Ferrari Owners Club member, he reconfirmed that the majority of the year they only meet once a month, down the pub. That is the extent of some months and typical in our experience. This was the very reason that this club was set up, to offer more than this. Owners clubs have local organisers who are unpaid local club members to their region. They may, or may not have much motivation to create events and spare the time so different regions have different levels of activities.
Yes. At the end of the year, loyalty points from 2019 will reset and start again. As with 2019, earned points will be calculated between Jan-Mar and the top 10 most loyal will be added to the VIP group (if not already in). This means within this period, the people that have purchased VIP membership will get the premium 2020 events first. 2019 VIPs were also given the opportunity to renew their VIP status early which will again be the case at the end of 2020. Once you’re the VIP group, you are in for the rest of the year.
The membership packs are available for collection at FMSC HQ by appointment only or we will bring your pack to the next event we are at together. This is subject to availability of your polo shirt size.
This is a factor that we are working on. I know that a certain other supercar club do not get any events in the south at all and yet there are a number of members within our club. There is no question that attending events will be easier/harder for some members but it is difficult for us to address this. One possible solution that is already in development is having a designated club representative in our peripheral areas to bolster events in that area. This will require volunteers and we would welcome anyone with an appetite to step forward.
Finally, if you have any questions regarding any of the above, and are not answered by the above, please drop us a private message (please be patient for a reply in case there are lots of questions for admin to answer).