Club Promo Video
- What cars qualify for membership to Performance Cars?
- Social Channels
- Performance Car Club – Members Gallery
- Club Promo Video
- Previous Perf Club Events
- Apply for Membership
Introduction – Join Today For FREE
If you are keen to join our club but your car does not meet the Supercar Club criteria, this breakout club might be the answer for you!
This club is ONLY for cars that are almost supercars, but do not quite meet our supercar criteria. The car must be the flagship car of any of the premium level car brands, such as Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Bentley etc. We will also allow a small number of specific super high performance other cars too, including super saloons.
We are not a boy racer club and heavily modified cars will not be permitted into the club.
Why not sign up today and join other performance car owners for meets, convoys, tunnel, and pub runs.
Read the below qualifying car list carefully before applying.
What cars qualify for membership to Performance Cars?
The following cars automatically qualify for Performance Car Membership (updated Jan 21):
- Alfa Romeo (Giulia Quadrifoglio, Giulia GTA & Stelvio Quadrifoglio)
- Alpine (2017 onwards)
- Alpina (official cars only)
- Audi (S4 upwards & RS Models only) Petrol only
- Aston Martin (all models up to and including 1st gen DB9, most 1st gen V8 Vantage)
- Bentley GT (pre 2018)
- BMW (full M cars only & Z4 30i and above, i8 models)
- Caterham (all models)
- Chevrolet Corvette (up to pre 2013 facelift)
- Ford Mustang (6th Gen V6 plus Mach E 459 bhp)
- Jaguar (F Type S V6, XKR & F-Pace SVR, XFR-S, 2013 XJR onwards)
- Lexus (ISF, GSF, RCF, LC500)
- Lotus (All Elise & Exige)
- Maserati (Ghibli GranSport V6 Petrol, Quattroporte GTS)
- Mercedes (C43 full-AMG Cars upwards, 2001 SL 5.4 upwards, 2012 4.7 upwards, 2004 SLK 55 AMG upwards, SLC43 AMG upwards)
- Nissan (GT-R R35 onwards & 2015 onwards 370z)
- Polestar 1
- Porsche (see below)
- Range Rover SVR
- Tesla Model S P100D, Model 3 AWD Performance
- Toyota Supra (2020 onwards)
- TVR (Unmodified)
Porsche – any model NOT on this list:
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman from 981 – From GTS or Spyder
- Porsche 911 from GTS and limited edition variants only
- Porsche 911 Turbo and Turbo S from 997
- Porsche Taycan (turbo and turbo S for a limited time only*)
- Porsche 959, Carrera GT & 918)
If your Porsche IS on the above list, please head over to the Supercar Club using the nav menu at the top
- No heavily visually modified cars allowed
- No further Hatchbacks allowed
If you think your car should qualify, but does not appear above, please submit a request using ‘other’ as make and enter make and model under ‘Model’.
Apply for Membership
After completing this membership application form, find the automated emails that follow (check junk) and carefully read the instructions. Failure to do this will result in your membership sitting in limbo (not Lambo)!
Some of our Previous ‘Perf Club’ Events
Please find below a list of some of our previous events.