- What cars qualify for membership to Performance Cars?
- Social Channels
- Performance Car Club – Members Gallery
- Club Promo Video
- Previous Perf Club Events
- Apply for Membership
Introduction – Join Today For FREE
If you are keen to join our club but your car does not meet the Supercar Club criteria, this breakout club might be the answer for you!
This club is ONLY for cars that are almost supercars, but do not quite meet our supercar criteria. The car must be the flagship car of any of the premium level car brands, such as Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Bentley etc. We will also allow a small number of specific super high performance other cars too, including super saloons.
We are not a boy racer club and heavily modified cars will not be permitted into the club.
Why not sign up today and join other performance car owners for meets, convoys, tunnel, and pub runs.
Read the below qualifying car list carefully before applying.
What cars qualify for membership to Performance Cars?
The following cars automatically qualify for Performance Car Membership:
- Alfa (Giulia)
- Audi (full S & RS Models only)
- Bentley GT (pre 2018)
- BMW (full M cars only)
- Caterham (all models)
- Ford Mustang (6th Gen V6)
- Jaguar (F Type S V6, XKR & F-Pace SVR)
- Lexus (ISF, GSF, RCF, LC500)
- Lotus (Elise pre 2014 facelift)
- Mercedes (official AMG Cars)
- Nissan (GT-R R35 onwards)
- Porsche (pre 2012 Cayman, pre 2012 Boxster, pre 2012 911, pre 2005 911 turbo, all Cayenne S/Turbo)
- Range Rover SVR
- Tesla Model S P100D, Model 3 AWD Performance
PLEASE NOTE: No heavily modified cars allowed
If you think your car should qualify, but does not appear above, please submit a request using ‘other’ as make and enter make and model under ‘Model’.
Performance Car Club – Members Gallery
Club Promo Video
Previous Perf Club Events
Please find below a list of our previous events.
Apply for Membership
After completing this membership application form, find the automated emails that follow (check junk) and carefully read the instructions. Failure to do this will result in your membership sitting in limbo (not Lambo)!
Please Note: you will see supercar brands included in the below application form, this is because of limitations in our CMS system. Just one system used for both Super & Performance car membership levels.