Sunday 14th June 2020
Once again we have been invited back to Steeleford Supercar Show at Stanstead House. This stunning Edwardian mansion stands in 1800 acres of parkland and ancient forest within the South Downs National Park.
Last year was their first time but this year they plan on ramping up the show to another level.
Anyone displaying their cars get access again to the drivers lounge with complimentary teas, coffees and pastries and a roped-off area with marquee and table and chairs. Drivers also get to go into the house and have access to the grand balcony for private drinks and to take in the view.
More information on activities and itinerary will be updated here nearer the time.
Whos going so far?
- Ferrari 360 F1 Spider – Greg Greatbatch
- Ascari Ecosse – Andy Black
- Tesla Roadster – Andy Black
- Jaguar XKR ‘Palmer Sport’ Racecar – Andy Meyerhoff
- Maserati GranTurismo – Tony Gibbs
- Porsche 911 GT2 – Darren Jones
- McLaren 720s – Jason Gordon
- Ferrari Mondial – Darren Buckley
- McLaren 570s – Daniel Heselwood
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante – Neal Hurren
- Porsche 911 GT3 – Paul Jenner
Format for the day
In order for us to be parked together, we need to arrive together so the provisional format will be:
- Arrive at a meeting point in Four Marks at a time to be confirmed followed by a 40 minute convoy to the venue
- Arrival approx 9.00 and gather for breakfast
- 10am – Opens to the public
- Enjoy the show and explore the venue!
Terms & Conditions of Attendance
By attending this event, you agree to the following:
You are to drive responsibly, within your own capabilities and those of your car.
You indemnify the club of any responsibility or liability to you, your car or any damage caused by you or your car to other club members, cars or the public.
If you or your car damage anything at any event we attend, the costs of rectification or compensation are yours as a private individual to remedy.
You agree that photos may be taken of you, your car and car registration which may be used for promotional purposes both online or in other form.
For further terms and conditions of club membership, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.