Supercar Membership Starts Here
Want to join other like-minded supercar drivers like you, who want to use their cars more regularly?
Want to join us and experience the thrill of mega convoys, the insane tunnel runs, car shows, track days, tours, and premium lifestyle venues across the south for breakfast, lunch, or supper? Then register for our membership today.
Whilst we are called a supercar club, really we are supercars, sports cars, and certain other rare cars club. Our club is not really suited to egos as the club enjoys a very much down-to-earth member base.
Our club is run by its members, for its members. The whole team is made up of volunteers which makes for a very different dynamic to those clubs that are businesses.
It is really important to us that all club members are welcomed, regardless of their car, whether they’re a boy, girl or anywhere in between, regardless of race and colour!
We have lady club members and lots of lady partners that regularly attend too so, please join up or come along with your partner to our events.
“Such a great and friendly club to be a full member of. Plenty of great partners too with benefits that pay many times over!”Peter L – VIP Tier | McLaren MP4-12C | July 2021
What Cars Qualify For Our Supercar Club
There are a number of supercar marques where their cars of any age are automatically eligible for membership. These are:
- SSC Tuatara
This list is not exhaustive but does cover most models that auto-qualify.
We also have a list of specific cars that qualify from other brands. These are:
- Alfa (4C, 8C)
- Audi (R8)
- Aston Martin (DB9, DBS, One-77, DB11, Vanquish, Vantage, Virage, Valkyrie, Valhalla)
- Bentley (GTC, GT 2018 onwards, Bacalar)
- BMW (M1, Z8, i8)
- Chevrolet (Camaro (5th Gen V8), 2013 onwards Corvette)
- Dodge (Viper, Challenger V8 (3rd Gen onwards))
- Ford (GT, GT40, Mustang (6th Gen/2015 onwards V8))
- Honda (NSX)
- Jaguar (F Type V8 R, SVR, XKR-S/XKR SVR, XJ220, Project 7, 8)
- Lexus (LFA)
- Lotus (Exige, Evora, Emira, Evija)
- Maserati (3200 GT, GranTurismo / Cabrio, MC12, MC20, Alfieri)
- Mercedes (AMG GT (2 dr), CLK DTM, SLS, SLR, Project ONE)
- Morgan (Aero 8)
- Nissan (GT-R50)
- Porsche (Boxster/Cayman from 981 on from GTS or Spyder)
- Porsche (911 from GTS and limited edition variants only)
- Porsche (911 Turbo and Turbo S from 997)
- Porsche (Taycan saloon GTS, turbo and turbo S), not Cross Turismo
- Porsche (959, Carrera GT & 918)
- Rolls Royce Wraith and Dawn
- Tesla (Roadster)
* once you’re in the club, you have the right to renew each year, even if your model of car is removed from the above list, for whatever reason.
Your car is on the list! Next Steps
> Joining Instructions
Not on the above list?
If your car is not on the above lists, it could be that your car qualifies for our Classic Sports Car Club:
Want to consider your membership options?
What do club members say?
You have built a really impressive collection of people and a really enjoyable club…and we haven’t even had any meetings yet which I can attend. I’ll be honest, I was skeptical before I joined, but it seems to be really excellent and I just wanted to congratulate you.James J – McLaren 540c | Jan 2021
Apply for Membership
> Application FAQ
After completing this membership application form, find the automated emails that follow (check junk) and carefully read the instructions. Failure to do this will result in your membership sitting in limbo (not Lambo)!
There are then 3 Membership options: FREE, Full, or VIP (subject to availability). You decide which suits you.
More information on Full Membership can be found here:
IMPORTANT: Now head to your email inbox for the final steps, you may need to check your junk folder.
I speak as I find. Your own enthusiasm Greg [Founder] and love of quality comes through in spades. You set the tenor of the club. Your membership pack completely eclipses the McLaren Owners Club one.Adam L – McLaren 720s | Full Member | July ’20
Four Marks Supercar Club is a not for profit club. All members and non members join events entirely at their own risk. You should be fully insured for any activity that you attend, with or without club members.
Whilst many members drive in a spirited way, to and from events, they do this entirely at their own risk and we do not condone reckless or dangerous driving, or allow anyone to put other members safety or cars at risk. Any such activity may result in your membership being terminated without notice.
Joining the club is deemed as acceptance of any of our terms and conditions of membership.FMCC Admin