We were once again invited to display some of our cars at Salon Privé in their most prime location of all, just next to the hill climb START line action and with the backdrop of the lake.
Joined by our Partners
We were lucky to be joined by almost all our sponsors this year. These included:
Click on the link to discover more about the partner
- The Finance Hut – Funding for your favourite hobby, and more
- Vizion Insurance Brokers – Ensure you have adequate cover for your high-value asset
- MAP Financial – Make your money work harder by investing it wisely
Click on the link to discover more about the partner
- PaddlUp Auctions – Professional supercar marketing. Sell your car with no fees
- GemClean Detailing – Achieve the ultimate finish for your supercar, PPF, and more
- Systems2 Consulting – Health and safety consultancy for all types of industries
- Luxuria Property – Luxury building and landscape work for your home or estate
- Emerald Detailing – The finest mobile detailing service in the south. They come to you!
- McLaren New Forest – The leading McLaren main dealer in the south
- Aston Martin Chichester – The leading Aston Martin Dealer in the south
- Bentley Hampshire – The leading Bentley main dealer serving Hampshire
- Bentley Sussex – The leading Bentley main dealer serving Sussex
- Hendy Lotus – The leading Lotus-approved dealer in the south
Inside our members-only enclosure
This year our exclusive Full Member Lounge doubled in size, with team members manning the entrance. This year all our members were treated like VIPs!
This area was equipped with brand new lounge furniture for kicking back alongside this epic Red Bull Racing Car, which certainly caused a bit of a stir!
Inside our iconic spaceship marquee, we had our own DJ Dr Gekko courtesy of club partner Zebra Home Cinema spinning some summer vibes on his decks.
Inside our members-only lounge was the Cigar concession; Surrey Cigars, run by VIP club member James Q. There was the opportunity to try a variety of different brands.
Annual Awards Ceremony
Salon Prive was once again the backdrop to our awards ceremony and this year we had even more awards up for grabs!
This year club members Daniel H & Phil S were on hand to compère. They were given free rein to bring up and discuss any subject. Their risque content drew quite a crowd but left club founder Greg shrinking into a corner! Some spectator parents were also covering their children’s ears to protect them.
After a naughty start, it was time to announce the winners of our fabulous crystal glass trophies.
The winners for this year were:
- THE FINANCE HUT | Loyalty Points of the Year | Winner – Paul J
- THE FINANCE HUT | Loyalty Points of the Year | 2nd Place – Neal H
- THE FINANCE HUT | Loyalty Points of the Year | 3rd Place – Andy M
- HENDY LOTUS | Photographer of the Year | Winner – Michael Guy Photography
- MAP FINANCIAL | Outstanding Club Contribution Award – Andy M
- PREMIER GT | Salon Prive 2022 ‘Car of the Show’ | Winner – Pete S with his fabulous blue Rolls Royce Dawn
- PREMIER GT | Salon Prive 2022 ‘Car of the Show’ | 2nd Place – Phil L-S and his gorgeous green Aston Martin DB7 manual
- PREMIER CAR HOTEL | Salon Prive 2022 ‘Car of the Show’ | 3rd Place – Jason H and his spectacular orange Lamborghini Huracan Evo
THE FINANCE HUT | Loyalty Points of the Year | Winner – Paul J
THE FINANCE HUT | Loyalty Points of the Year | 2nd Place – Neal H
THE FINANCE HUT | Loyalty Points of the Year | 3rd Place – Andy M
Club member Phil S hands over the awards on behalf of The Finance Hut
HENDY LOTUS | Photographer of the Year | Winner – Michael Guy Photography
Hendy Lotus chief John Haylett (also a club member) hands over the trophy to our new winner Michael Guy (also a club member).
MAP FINANCIAL | Outstanding Club Contribution Award – Andy M
Andy M was instrumental in the arranging, prep, and roll out of some of our best headline events from last year as well as helped set-up on numerous other events.
MAP Financial boss Andy Pople (also a club member) hands the trophy to Greg and Phil in lieu of winner Andy M not at the event sadly due to car issues. Greg and Phil try to replicate Andy’s height (He is a tall gent!).
The Premier GT | Car of the Show 2022
PREMIER GT | Salon Prive 2022 ‘Car of the Show’ | Winner – Pete S with his fabulous blue Rolls Royce Dawn
Club member Phil S hands over the trophy on behalf of Premier GT to Greg G in lieu of the winner Pete S who didn’t make it back to collect his award in time for a photo.
PREMIER GT | Salon Prive 2022 ‘Car of the Show’ | 2nd Place – Phil L-S and his gorgeous green Aston Martin DB7 manual
Club member Phil hands over the award to Phil L-S on behalf of Premier GT for his gorgeous and super rare Aston Martin DB7 manual 1/27 worldwide
PREMIER CAR HOTEL | Salon Prive 2022 ‘Car of the Show’ | 3rd Place – Jason H and his spectacular orange Lamborghini Huracan Evo
Phil hands over the award to Jason H on behalf of Premier Car Hotel for his striking orange Lamborghini Huracan Evo.
Club Car Wins the Manufacturer’s Trophy
We were delighted for club member Brian G, that his wonderful Maserati MC20 won a trophy in the Salon Prive main ceremony.
Another club car was selected to be on the internal display at Salon Prive this year too was Michael M’s McLaren 620R, seen here.
Post Event Dinner
It has become something of a tradition for those able to make it, to join us for a celebratory meal at a local restaurant in Woodstock.
With Thanks To
We’d like to thank those that helped to make this event possible. This included all our sponsors and partners, Warren O & Tony G for maintaining those relationships.
Thanks to those volunteers that help set up the paddock including Tony & Cheryl G, Simone & Ian Pritchett as well as Greg G.
To Lee N for directing the parking on the day with his partner, assisted by Tony G.
To Ben G for taking the club generator up.
To David R for taking the awards stand.
Thanks to Jamie M for arranging the post-event dinner.
To official club photographers Mark Houldridge, Paul Tallant and Michael Guy.
And finally to all those that supported the club and showing their car on the day.
Join our Club
If you would like to join us at events like this, why not join our club? Head here to see if you have a qualifying car:
Please feel free to use any photos on this page on the strict understanding that you tag the photographer (please make the effort to check which gallery it is from) and tag our club @fmsupercarclub on any social channel.
You may wish to purchase high res versions of these images by contacting the photographer direct.
Paul Tallant GALLERY
SOCIAL TAG: @paultallant
Mark Houldridge GALLERY
SOCIAL TAG: @markhouldridge