Today, a whole bunch of us headed out for a staggered meet, then run to what has quickly become our unofficial club house; The Kennels in West Sussex.
Early birds met at 7.30am and headed to The Kennels first. The second team met at 9.30 and then headed down. What an epic drive out!
Throughout the day we kept in groups of 6 to ensure covid compliance rules.
Once at The Kennels we had no choice but to take over the outdoor terrace! The breakfast and brunch was fantastic as always.
A huge thank you to Paul J and everyone else that joined out two teams.
Club Members in attendance were:
- Porsche GT3 – Paul J
- Ferrari F430 F1 Spider – Jenny B-C
- Porsche 911 Carrera S – Paul B
- Aston Martin Vantage (Prodrive) – David A
- Porsche 911 Turbo – Nithiyananthan J
- Ferrari 458 Spider – Adam A
- McLaren 675 LT Spider – Matt K
- McLaren 675 LT – Paul L
- Ferrari 360 F1 Spider – Greg G
- Porsche 911 GTS – Bilaal M
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante – Neal H
- BMW i8 – Michael T
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante – Colin P
- Aston Martin DB11 – Jason H
- Ferrari 488 GTB – Darren J
- Ferrari F430 – Ian & Simone P
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante – Paul S
- McLaren 540c – Andy M
- McLaren 720s Luxury – Adam L
- Porsche 911 GTS – Andy M
- Jaguar F-type 400 – Stephen B
- Paul J
- Greg G
- Paul Tallant
- Mark Houldridge
Meeting Point 1 – Farnham
Meeting Point 2 – The Departure Lounge
Paul Tallant Gallery
Mark Houldridge Gallery
Would you like to join us on one of our events? Apply for club membership today