Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster LP740-4
For Sale at £279,000 ono
If you want to make a statement when you head out, surely this is the ultimate automotive expression?
This, now famous Aventador S Roadster is a one-off. Possibly the most photographed Lamborghini of our time?
What a fantastic opportunity to acquire this wonderful supercar with an epic spec and colour scheme, that has only covered 6200 miles.
Lamborghini Aventador History
The Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster is a mid-engine V12 Supercar produced by the Italian automotive manufacturer Lamborghini. In keeping with Lamborghini tradition, the Aventador is named after a fighting bull.
The car’s shape borrows heavily from Lamborghini’s limited-edition Reventón and their Estoque concept car.
The Lamborghini Aventador S was revealed on 19 December 2016 at the Sant’Agata factory. Official reveal of the car took place at the March 2017 Geneva Motor Show.
The Aventador S is an update to the then outgoing Aventador with mechanical and exterior changes. The updated exterior of the car was designed by Lamborghini’s head of design Mitja Borkert.
The 6.5 litre V12 engine now produces 740 PS (544 kW; 730 hp) at 8,400 rpm (40 PS (39 hp; 29 kW) more than the standard Aventador) and 690 N⋅m (509 lb⋅ft) of torque at 5,500 rpm. The performance figures remain the same as the standard Aventador.
The S received four-wheel steering, permanent four-wheel drive and a slightly updated suspension. The suspension is controlled by the ‘Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Attiva’ (LDVA) control unit. The LDVA has four selectable modes – Sport, Strada (Street), Corsa (Track) and Ego (i.e. individual).
Carbon ceramic brakes are standard (front: 400 mm, rear: 380 mm).
The nose was redesigned with a bigger front splitter and two new air ducts in the front bumper.
At the rear it has a new black rear diffuser with fins, and three single exit exhausts tips. It has 130 percent more front downforce than the standard Aventador.
The roadster variant of the new Aventador S followed up in 2017 at the Frankfurt International Motor Show, the roadster is mechanically identical to the coupé with the only difference being a different engine cover (identical to the standard Aventador roadster), two carbon fibre removable roof panels (weighing less than 6 kg (13 lb) stowable in the front compartment of the car and new optional wheels.
EXTERIOR PAINT FINISH
- Ad Personam – Blu Pilade – Glittered Colour
- Exterior Carbon Fiber Package (Lower Part)
- Ad Personam – Exterior Details in Visible Carbon fiber – Only Naca and plenum grill in carbon, fixed air intake in body color
- Transparent Engine Bonnet
- Ad Personam – Windscreen frame, hardtops, rear fin and cover bridge in body colour
TYRES, RIMS & CALIPERS
- Rims Dione Forged 20″/21″ High Gloss Black Diamond Finished
- Wheel Cap in Visible Carbon Fiber
- Orange Brake Calipers
FUNCTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT & PERFORMANCE
- “Sensonum” Premium Sound System
- Park Assistance (Front & Rear Sensors & Rear View Camera)
- Garage Door Opener
- Electric & Heated Seats
- Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB) tuner
- Visibility & Light Package
INTERIOR DESIGN & TRIM ACCESSORIES
- Coloured Optional Stitching
- Aventador S Trim Interior on Leather – Full Arancio Leonis interior with Blu Glauco S-trim, contrast stitching in orange, upper dashboard, A-pillars in black alcantara, steering wheel with upper and lower section in Arancio Leonis, side parts in black Alcantara, Carpets with Arancio Leonis piping and Aventador embroidery
- Branding Pack with Lamborghini Shields Embroidered on Leather
- Interior Carbon Fibre Package
- Interior Details in High Gloss Black
- Phone Holder
- Dedication plate “Ad Personam 1 of 1”
- Coloured Lighting Kickplate – Ad Personam Custom Orange
- Start Flap in Body Colour
- Travel Package
DEALER FIT ACCESSORIES
- Detail, Topaz Full PPF, Ceramic applied to PPF and Nano Interior Protection
- Kahn 20″/21″ Santagata in Custom made (Ball Polished finish).
Full main dealer service history from new
Two year’s warranty remaining
The owner can put you onto a finance house if you need some or all the purchase financed.
It probably goes without saying, this car needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. We recommend contacting us to arrange a careful inspection of the car at a time that is mutually convenient with the owner. Please use the button at the bottom of this page to contact us.
By contacting us, you agree for us to pass on your contact details.
No Time Wasters Please