The Kennels, Goodwood

Today we headed to Goodwood’s private members-only clubhouse The Kennels, to celebrate Graham’s (one of the members) special birthday.

The Kennels is a wonderful 1787 building that was commissioned by the Duke of Richmond to house his pack of hounds.

Meeting in Four Marks, 20 of us set off for the beautiful 45 minute drive down (roof down on the three convertible cars amongst us).

On arrival, the GRRC members amongst us were able to welcome the rest of the club through and out onto the terrace for an al fresco breakfast choice of Salmon, fresh eggs or bacon baps and more besides.

After breakfast and banter, we headed back to the cars and after some necessary Ferrari tinkering to get a fuel filler flap to close, we were back on the road for a tour around some of the finest roads through the South Downs. The tour eventually ended up at out next stop; The Pub with no Name! That’s right, that was the name of the pub! Also known as the White Horse, a 17th century pub near Petersfield, for lunch and more banter.

The weather was absolutely spectacular and we all now look forward to our next trip out!

The list of cars attending today were:

Aston Martin DBS Superleggera – TAG Heuer Edition

Ferrari FF V12

Jaguar F type SVR

Caterham Supersports

Porsche 911

Porsche 911

Porsche 911 GT3

Porsche 911 ’81

Lamborghini Huracan

Alfa Romeo 8C

Lotus Eclat

Porsche 911 cabrio

Nissan 370Z

Aston Martin DB9 Volante

Audi S3

BMW M sport

Above photos by Phil Farrell

Above photos by Chris Marshall

Above photos by Darryl MacGregor

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.