This was by far the biggest and most impressive breakfast meet we’ve ever had! Read on for all the details….
The team at HR Owen had kindly invited us to bring 40 of our club cars to their London aftersales facility to attend a very special event that they had arranged exclusively for FMSC.
The invitation promised:
- Exclusive event ONLY for FMSC full club members
- Reserved VIP parking for all our club cars
- Unlimited fully catered breakfast
- Unlimited hot and cold drinks
- Hosted by HR Owen’s Ferrari Aftersales Director and General Manager
- Ferrari Representatives from Italy to greet us and talk through the brand at factory level
- The whole aftersales workshop converted into a showroom, displaying a range of their latest models, Ferrari hypercars plus other super rare cars (see the list below)
So on the day, different squads met up at different meet points. The main squad met in Alton and the run up to London included the classic Hindhead Tunnel run, only because we’re all children!
After the various squads had made it into London, we all arrived at the HR Owen Aftersales facility. Our photographer Mark Houldridge was on hand, snaping the arrivals.
The list of cars on display by HR Owen was endless but the particular highlights included:
- Eric Clapton’s LaFerrari
- Gordon Ramsay’s LaFerrari
- Ferrari Enzo
- 7 x SF90 Stradale
- Ferrari F512M
- Ferrari 812 GTS
- Jaguar XJ220
- Plus another dozen ‘regular’ Ferrari models 😉
Plus 2 Mega Rare and Exclusive cars that included:
- Kimi Räikkönen’s 2015 Ferrari SF15-T F1 car!!! 😱
- Eric Clapton’s Ferrari SP EC (1 of 1)
After around 3 hours of socialising, banter, car porn, and ‘trying to fit Greg into a McLaren 720s Spider frunk’ it was time for some of the attendees to head off to stop no. 2 – Historic Ace Cafe for a debrief on what we’d seen that morning.
Thanks to HR Owen’s team who gave up their day, and to everyone in the club that helped make the event happen! 🎉
One or two of the cars leaving Ace Cafe for part 3 of the day…..
Hoon into Central London
Then, it was stop 3: Central London Hoon.
It was time for the die-hards who didn’t want the day to end to head into central London for a blast through the classic ‘car-spotter’ locations that included Chelsea & Mayfair.
After which it was on to Battersea Park for coffee.
As the amazing day came to a close, the sun went down in London’s Battersea, we headed home…..
Please feel free to use any photos on this page on the strict understanding that you tag the photographer (please make the effort to check which gallery it is from) and tag our club @fmsupercarclub on any social channel.
You may wish to purchase high res versions of these images by contacting the photographer direct.
Mark Houldridge GALLERY
SOCIAL TAG: @markhouldridge.cars